Listed in Atlanta
- 2001 Peachtree Road, NE Suite 630, Atlanta, GA 30309
- (404) 355-3566
American Board of Plastic Surgery, 1994
Dr. Mark Mitchell Jones of Atlanta Plastic Surgery Specialists is double board certified in plastic surgery and otolaryngology (ENT) and has successfully performed over 500 ear surgery procedures using the time tested rib graft technique. Dr. Jones is uniquely qualified for ear reconstruction with years of specialized training in both the inner workings of the ear and external framework and structure. Unlike most plastic surgeons in his field, he can integrate techniques to restore or repair the ear’s outside form without compromising the inner functions of the ear. He considers it a privilege to help patients who have both congenital ear deformities, such as microtia, as well as those that have experienced ear trauma.
Experienced Microtia Surgeon
Because microtia is a congenital deformity that involves the small bones of the middle ear and the external ear framework, Dr. Jones is uniquely qualified to handle Microtia repair and ear trauma surgery. Dr. Jones is known for his innovative surgical techniques and has developed proprietary methodologies to improve the rib graft technique.
Dr. Jones carries 20 years of schooling and training at some of the most prestigious institutions and hospitals across the United States and Europe as well as over 20 years of experience in plastic surgery. He is an experienced microtia surgeon that carries the following distinguished credentials:
- Stanford University; Plastic Surgery Residency and adjunct Clinical Faculty Plastic Surgery
- Fulbright Fellowship in Plastic Surgery in Paris, France
- The Johns Hopkins University; Residency in ENT and Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Associate Clinical Staff
- Oxford University, England; Bachelor’s and Master’s in Medical Physiology/Research
- University of Canterbury, New Zealand; Medical Business Administration
- Medical College of Georgia; Medical Doctor (MD)
- Emory University; Bachelor’s in Chemistry and Pre-Med