What is the Hadeed Honors Loyalty Rewards Program?
The Hadeed Honors Loyalty Rewards Program is our way of rewarding Josef Hadeed Plastic Surgery patients with exclusive savings and greater value on their future aesthetic services. It is our special way of showing appreciation for our most loyal customers.
How does the program work?
Patients earn (1) Hadeed Honors point for every dollar spent on injectable treatments and retail products. Opportunities to earn bonus points will occur at various times throughout the year in our advertised promotions and special events–giving patients the chance to accellerate their point accumulation.
How can I earn Hadeed Honor points?
–Earn (1) point for every $1 spent on injectables and retail products
–Earn bonus points for special promotions and events (to be specified at time of promotion or event)
–Earn (500) points for every qualifying cosmetic surgery procedure, after your surgery is completed
How do point values add up?
2,500 points = $125
5,000 points = $250
10,000 points = $500
(Each point is worth $0.05.)
What can I do with the dollars in my Hadeed Honors account?
The dollar value of your Hadeed Honors points can ONLY be redeemed for future services, treatments and retail products at Josef Hadeed Plastic Surgery. They are not redeemable for cash.
As a way of expressing our gratitude for being an ambassador to our practice, Josef Hadeed Plastic Surgery is excited to announce it’s VIP Referral Program, offering hundreds of dollars of savings to referring patients.
Here’s How it Works:
- Refer a friend or family member who completes a qualifying cosmetic service and/or procedure, and receive a $100 gift certificate for a future service or treatment at our practice.
- Receive 3 or more gift certificates and you will be invited to our annual VIP Party where you can receive incredible, exclusive specials on your favorite products or services.
Rules & Restrictions:
– The referred patient must list you as a referral when completing the paperwork at their initial consultation.
– Gift certificates are non-transferable, and may not be redeemed for cash.
– Gift certificates may be redeemed on products, including injectables, dermal fillers and aesthetic services.
– Your gift certificate will be issued to you via mail after the referred patient purchases at least $500 worth of cosmetic services.