Listed in San Diego
- 9850 Genesee Avenue #640, La Jolla, CA 92037
- (619) 461-1500
LUXE PACIFICA’s Founder and Medical Director Dr. Daniel Brown is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery, and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. Dr. Brown is a consummate professional who truly cares about each of his patients. He has a passion for plastic surgery and skin care, since it allows him to help people improve their self-image. Seeing his patient’s positive physical and psychological improvements is extremely rewarding. He focuses on perfection in both procedure results and patient comfort. He is an effective listener, a trusted advisor and provides direct recommendations with a clear and caring communication style. Applying his surgical expertise and intimate knowledge of human anatomy he artistically creates natural and remarkable results. Dr. Brown’s undergraduate and medical degrees were completed with high honors, and he completed a research fellowship in therapies for syndromic children at NYU. His residency training was completed in New York City with further advanced plastic surgery training at USCD. He enjoys surgical mission trips to Mexico where he volunteers his skills to repair cleft lips and palates for children.
Dr. Brown brings a confident and calming precense to even the most challenging situations. While in college he worked as an EMT on an ambulance treating patient emergently after 911 calls, and while working for St. Vincent’s Medical Center, the closest hospital to the NYC World Trade Centers, Dr. Brown treated numerous victums of the 2001 attacks. Dr. Brown loves helping people. He presents his plastic surgery research internationally, teaches UCSD plastic surgeons-in-training, and educates the public on “Plastic Surgery Hot Topics” on Channel 6. After an expert skin treatment or cosmetic surgery procedure, Dr. Brown’s clients often describe themselves more confident, successful and happy.
10 THINGS YOU CAN COUNT ON ~ DR. BROWN’S PHILOSOPHY and FOCUS
- YOU: Dr. Brown will first listen respectfully and compassionately to your expectations and desires. With an artist’s eye for symmetry and beauty and his extensive anatomy and surgical training and experience, he will then give you his professional and candid opinion regarding the ideas he may have to balance your appearance and the options you have to achieve your desired results.
- EXCELLENCE & INNOVATION: You will find that Dr. Brown uses the most innovative techniques to keep you comfortable and relaxed while delivering the excellent results you desire. A procedure should help you feel and look your best, and enable you to embrace the kind of lifestyle that makes you healthy and happy.
- PASSION: It is Dr. Brown’s life’s passion to help people through plastic surgery by reshaping the body and as a result lifting spirits. He performs cosmetic and reconstructive surgery in the San Diego area and also enjoys his medical mission work abroad. He feels fortunate in that he is living his dream of doing what he loves for a profession. Dr. Brown thrives on helping people realize their dreams through plastic surgery by enhancing their beauty and confidence.
- ATTENTION & CARE: You will notice that Dr. Brown and his staff will treat you like a celebrity, as they believe everyone who walks in their door is special and deserving of the utmost attention and care.
- PRIVACY: You will enjoy that Dr. Brown’s office is very confidential and private.
- SAFETY: Your safety is always Dr. Brown’s top focus. Patients have confidence knowing that Dr. Brown’s comfortable surgical suites are approved by the highest safety standards of the AAAASF.
- COMFORT: Your comfort is paramount. After your surgery, every convenience and luxury is provided to ensure your safe and comfortable recovery. A nurse dedicated just for you stays by your side to care for any needs you may have during recovery and helps you prepare for your trip home.
- CONCIERGE: Dr. Brown’s staff also offers a concierge service for special accomodations such as booking travel and room reservations if you are visiting Dr. Brown’s practice from out of town. They provide a list of recommended activites, sites to see, and restaurants in this great city.
- SPECIAL OPTIONS: Dr. Brown offers you an optional car service and personalized home care services following treatments until you are feeling completely recovered. If there is anything special that you need, please ask as Dr. Brown and his staff would love to assist you in any way that they can.